WorleyParsons is committed to providing highly qualified, accurate, and time efficient inspection services at competitive rates to support and enhance project execution.
Customers depend on our global network of Regional Inspection Managers, Project Inspection Coordinators, and Inspectors to utilize their local knowledge and deliver world class skills in Quality.
The Inspection Services team works throughout all four customer sector groups on an as required/custom basis.
- Project inspection planning
- Project inspection coordination
- Document review
- Project pre-inspection meetings
- Inspections to ensure order compliance - order inspection reporting
- Order status reporting
- Order inspection releases
- Material verification including identification, tracability and specification conformity
This applies to all material, equipment and products ordered including, but not limited to:
- Static equipment and material
- Pressure containment equipment
- Pipe and piping
- Rotating equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Packaged equipment
- Electrical equipment
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Coatings and linings