WorleyParsons has built a reputation as a leading provider of quality engineering and project management services to the chemical and process industries.
WorleyParsons' capability in chemicals includes:
- Fertilizers, explosives and related chemicals - ammonia, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphates, urea, melamine, super phosphates, NPK blending
- Mineral acids - nitric, sulphuric, phosphoric
- Carboxylic acids – acetic acid, acrylic acid
- Acrylic esters (acrylates) and polymers (PMMA)
- Titanium dioxide
- Industrial gases – SiH4, H2, Cl2, CO2, N2, O2, Ar
- Polysilicon, trichlorosilane, silicontetrachloride
- Linear alpha olefins and oxo alcohols
- Speciality chemicals including precipitated silicas, carbon black, rubber silanes, polyester resins and amino acids
Our global chemical plant experience has been gained through a diverse range of projects covering both organic and inorganic chemicals. We have had particular success using our multi-discipline engineering expertise in conjunction with international licensed technology.