Resource development projects in hydrocarbons, mining, refining and comparable industrial facilities all require substantial infrastructure to support construction and operations. WorleyParsons is uniquely positioned to provide complete solutions for our customers in this area.
WorleyParsons’ Infrastructure & Environment group has delivered technically outstanding, cost effective and schedule constrained projects in diverse geographic and cultural settings across the entire project life cycle. The unique depth and breadth ensures we can provide the most innovative project solutions our cutsomer have ever seen.
With robust engineering capability, our projects benefit from our innovation in a rigorous environment that focuses on safety, constructability and operability.
- Master planning
- Marine and coastal facilities
- Roads and civil engineering
- Materials handling
- Processing plants
- Water & wastewater treatment
- A full suite of environmental services
- Site remediation and contaminated land management
- Buildings and facilities
- Geotechnical services
- Security planning
- Safety and risk assessment
- Logistics and supply chain modeling and optimization