With a long term trend towards increasing sea freight, changing climate conditions and associated implications for coastal protections, the ports and marine terminals sector remains active across a diverse range of sectors and geographies.
Our ports and marine terminals professionals provide solutions to a wide range of customers from public infrastructure developers through to the transport, minerals and hydrocarbons industries. Our diverse skills have been successfully applied to some of industry’s most challenging and largest projects.
WorleyParsons' ports and marine terminals expertise spans the full spectrum of project delivery including feasibility studies, conceptual design, front end engineering, detailed design, project, program and construction management.
- Site selection (Select)
- Port, harbor and terminal master planning
- Container, bulk and break bulk handling facilities planning and design
- Bulk materials handling
- Maritime and offshore structures
- Dynamic simulation of supply chains
- Advanced analysis of coastal processes
- Vessel handling and moorings
- Environmental impact assessment, management, monitoring and approvals
- Dredging design and advice
- Marine geological, geotechnical and environmental engineering and scientific consulting services
- Marine operations and port advisory services
- Privatization and transaction advisory services
WorleyParsons Ports and Marine Terminals group has a proven ability to deliver technically outstanding and cost effective projects in diverse and remote settings. Our team strives for continuous improvement and adoption of the most advanced methods to continue to satisfy our customers. This is evidenced by the group’s capabilities in numerical modeling, data analysis, simulation. geotechnical, naval architecture and environmental science teams.